Friday, September 10, 2010

One Hot Summer Later...

Hey all!! I know its been an awful long while that I've been able to post, but something significant happened over the summer... I've moved!!

I know!! Hooray hooray for me!! LOL!! Actually, this summer has been one of the most complicated Ive  had in a notably long while. Between all the boxes and dust,( man there was a lot of dust! >.<) There also came to be a union of two families, mine and my boyfriend. Between children and dogs and anxiousness about what to do with what and how to go about doing it, Uhauls and bags... There were also things to fix and clutter to clear and the heat this year was nearly unbearable. Not to mention.. As everyone knows.. Just the emotional upheaval of the entire idea of moving itself....

Some how though.... One big breath later... And a few more gray hairs....We got threw it all!

Yaaaaay us!!

And thank you to the ones who helped to make it happen =) We couldnt have done it without you.. And you know who you are... {{HUGS}}

One thing Ive not been able to do much in all of this zaniness of summer is be more into my Spiritual work ... Thats about to change... Now with school back in session and a bit more time to work again in Spirit, Im fully looking forward to being able to get back with The Uppers...

With that I will be able to post more ... Share more... And of course, learn more myself... How beautiful is that??

Im truly looking forward to the fall... As the colors of the leaves change, so has my surroundings... And with the cool of the day, my mind relaxes and Im once again the signal and the receptor...

Asalam Alakim my friends... I am back...

No comments:

Post a Comment