Monday, April 12, 2010

Meditation - April 12, 2010

Meditation April 12, 2010


I meditated today for a long length of time.. And when I do this to connect to the Uppers, what I envision is a big heavy wooden door, and around the door is ivy and such... And for whatever reasons, it floats... When I pull back the door, inside is an all white/silver large room, with one door on either side of the far end of the room... There are also 4 large white pillars that create a sort of a hallway so to speak... The floor is lined with bright white Ivory tile... And in the middle of the room is a podium that over looks several rows of white bench like alter seats... Behind the seats is a very very large sort of bay window.. That if I were to look out of... I could see the purple Universe and all its very colorful energies there.... Normally I walk to the podium and I ask for my guides to come to me.. And this is what I did today when I approached it..

This time when I did.... Four Uppers appeared through the door this time... All in white, all male and female alike... They were dressed in long flowing white gowns... Faceless but full of love and happiness... With bright white aura’s... I could feel love radiating through them all as they surrounded me... They felt a lot like warm sunshine in my face on a nice summer day... And they were happy that I asked for them to come today... I waited and quietly laid down with them surrounding me... All together they were there, they felt and warm and caring and eager to talk with me...

My first message was "Trust" ...... Trust in myself and who I am... My second message was "Healing"... That I had been brought to a place of emotional healing and that it was going to become stronger and better and that the people in my life were there to also learn "healing".. Through myself with them, they asked for me to "heal".. I accepted the offer... My question to them today tho was "what is my real name?" ..... They responded, "Meichelle -- Who is God Like".... And I said no... That is not what I mean... What is my souls name... And one came closer to me than the others... And he said.... "Ona"...... I asked him then, "Who is Ona?" And he said, "Ona is you - Favored Grace"....

So after staying there with them a long time... Just feeling calm and loved and being in their presence and vise versa and letting my mind expand and just “be“. with them.. I came out of the meditation and I looked up online, just now... What the name "Ona" meant.... And very much to my surprise... Was this:

Gender:
Girl
Origin: Hebrew Meaning; Grace; favor
Origin: Latin Meaning; Grace; favor
Origin; Sanskrit Meaning; Grace
Origin   Sanskrit

Used in: Lithuanian speaking countries


Also while meditating, the Uppers spoke a few other things... “You are Loved” and to “Share this” ... And that Dave and I were brought together for emotional healing. That we were meant to be together for these reasons. To be gentle with one another and to trust one another.. That it was a good thing for both of us.

I also got pictures in my mind from the Uppers of purple swirls that went into the shapes of stars .. And I also got pictures of the new house and of Eagles flying high.... I also seen the kids playing and running around at the new property.. And that we were happy, all of us...

The four Uppers said that they were there to also heal my back... And I asked them also if they could help me stop smoking too, and they said that I was not ready to stopping smoking but in time, when I was ready, that they would be there to help me along the way.

At the very very end it was only the 5 of us.... Them standing around me radiating love and compassion.. Encircling me in bright white light that didnt hurt my eyes .. They told me when I awoke from the meditation to be careful, that I might feel light headed for awhile because they were visiting with me... And just like that, they were gone.

When I opened my eyes out of the meditation, I did feel a bit light headed but made sure to pass along the message they had “You are Loved” to Dave and to Cindy. I felt a strong pull that these two especially needed to hear these words...

No comments:

Post a Comment